Friday, December 18, 2009

Placeholder  

.
.
Just a placeholder post tonight. Got a few irons in the fire that need tending, but I'm 99% done with my top ten of the year. My plan is to post that before the weekend's over, so keep your eyes peeled.
.
In the meantime, I'm really digging Armor Valley, which was a 400-point DL from Xbox Live's Indie service. Players pilot an agile dropship while ground forces advance towards an enemy base. It's a great mix of real-time action and quasi-RTS-ish ground assault. It sports surprising complexity for being an Indie game-- I was honestly a bit shocked. Let's get this guy a bigger budget ASAP. I'd love to see a shinier, bells-and-whistles version of this project.
.
Lastly, I finally got around to doing some of that fabled PSP/PS3 connectivity and loaded up Fate/Unlimited Codes as well as Kahoots from the Minis menu. Haven't tried Fate yet, but Kahoots is a cute, fun little Lemmings-ish puzzler that I'd recommend.
.
More to come.
.
.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Placeholder