Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bon Voyage!  

.
.
Although I'd ordinarily have a game or writing post up tonight, I'm instead going to take this opportunity to say a heartfelt thanks to my fab in-laws, Bob and Mary Ann.
.
A wonderful pair, they've never been anything but loving and supportive since I've known them, and as someone who was a fearfully anxious prospective son-in-law, I can say that I'm endlessly grateful they made it so effortless to become a true part of their family.
.
Unfortunately, these two live about as far away from Seattle as physically possible, and they're shipping out soon... We've got Skype video and phone calls, but it won't be the same as having them over or going out for a bite. They will be missed.
.
Have a safe trip, you crazy kids... And come back soon.
.
.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Bon Voyage!

  • Anonymous

     

    Thanks LB - we had a great time, you and Gina always show us the fun side of Seattle. Even had fun slapping, shooting and avoiding zombies :) though I'm not sure Gina will ever recovery from her laughing jag! Thanks for being the best son in law ever!!!!
    nana (zombie terminator) and papa