Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quickie on... The Maw  

.

.
Games: It's been another long-ass day for yours truly, but before I submerge myself in my nutrient-rich vita-bath in order to prepare for another arduous labor cycle, I wanted to give you a heads-up that Twisted Pixel's The Maw hit XBLA today. I just finished it a few minutes ago, and had a great time with it. It's cute, it's clever, and the production values are pretty superb. This is some quality DL here, so go check it out if you're inclined to play fun games.
.
.
While we're on the subject, you can check out the interview I did with Twisted Pixel right here. These guys are some good folk, and I look forward to what they're cooking up next.
.
.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Quickie on... The Maw