Sunday, March 15, 2009

Preview: Super Robot Taisen OGSEF - DS  

.
.
Games: Another sneak peek at upcoming Atlus goodness, this time around I’ve got some shots and info on Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier.
.



.
(Whew, that title is a mouthful.)
.
I don't have a lot of dirt on the game at the moment, but what I do know is that it's an RPG with a sci-fi setting, most of the female characters are ridiculously endowed (sold you right there, eh?), there’s tons of sexual innuendo, and the combat system takes place in real-time-- I've heard a few people compare it to Xenogears in the way that each battle plays out, but I cannot confirm or deny that. I can confirm the cleavage, though.
.

.
Take a look at these pics and see what you think, take note of the soundtrack CD included in the package, and check out the official site here for more info.
.

.

.

.

.

what, you want a shot of gameplay? psht, whatever... here you go...
.
.
.

.
.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories