Friday, September 4, 2009

Quickie: Demon's Souls & PAX  

.
.
Games: Been pouring the hours into Demon’s Souls on PS3, and all I have to say about it is that it's pretty incredible. In fact, it's literally incredible.
.

.
Without a doubt, this is one of the PS3’s finest titles, easily eclipsing the vast majority of the games available for Sony's shiny black box. As far as I'm concerned, this is a must-buy for anyone who's even remotely interested in Action RPGs, or RPGs in general. Seriously, I can't say enough good things about it.
.
.
.
Games: Tomorrow is the first day of the Penny Arcade eXpo! Quick disclaimer: I'm not going to be able to spend as much time at the show as I have in the past, so I'm going to be focusing my limited hours on the show floor, and trying as many of the games as I can.
.

.
I'll be doing as much coverage of the show as possible, but just know in advance that it's going to be more discrete and not quite as inclusive as it has been in the past. Even so, I'm still pretty psyched… Mike and Jerry put on a hell of a show, and I can't even begin to express how happy I am that it takes place in my hometown.
.
If you are going to the show as well, drop me a line and share your impressions here on the blog.
.
.
.
Writing: Work on the book has resumed, and my co-author and I are on track to complete it before the end of the year, if my calculations are correct. Quite excited to be getting back to it… more details to come.
.
.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories