Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Slow News Day  

There hasn't been a lot going on over the last few days, so just a few short tidbits tonight.



Misc: My friend Mike Bracken has launched a new blog, and I suggest that you all go and check it out HERE. He's been a staff writer at GameCritics for several years, but he's probably better-known for his work with horror films—the man probably knows more about the genre than anybody I have ever met, and was even on television for a while on the now-defunct show “Beat the Geeks” thanks to his boundless knowledge of blood, gore, zombies, and Italian directors. Without a doubt, it'll be some good reading.

Games: I was looking over my list of notes in preparation for my upcoming Top 10 of ’08, and I've got to say that I really hope that some of the things I'm looking forward to in Q4 deliver the goods. At the moment, I've only got about six games that I'm considering, and of that list, I'm probably going to knock off at least two. Will there be six more best-ofs between now and December 31st? we’ll see.

Misc: Just one last thing… I snapped a picture of this urinal when we were in Hawaii, and I've got to say that I found it sort of horrific. The person who designed it obviously had some issues.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ A Slow News Day

  • Anonymous

     

    I like reading Mike Bracken's work but I often don't have a clue about any of the horror films he's writing about. I'm useless when it comes to horror movies and books; I practically know nothing about them.

    Persona 4 will be out December 9, 2008. I'm guessing Fallout 3 would probably be ok too.

    That urinal is sick!