Monday, April 14, 2008

A Son's Request  

Random: One of the great things I love about being a dad is that my son will sometimes come up with totally off-the-wall things out of the blue, which I find fascinating. An example:

Dad, I want you to draw me something.

OK, what?

A stormtrooper.

From Star Wars? No problem, I’ll do it tonight and send it out to you in tomorrow's mail.

But don't draw the head. I want to draw it.

Oh. So you want a stormtrooper with no head, right?

Yeah. And what’s that thing that we saw at the museum? The long thing with the blade?

A scythe?

Yeah! Draw that too.

... So you want a stormtrooper with no head, and a scythe? Like… each one on a separate piece of paper, or how?

No, I want him to hold it.

One headless stormtrooper with scythe, coming up.



Gotta love it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ A Son's Request