Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Game, New Project  

.
.
Games: I can't name any names, but I just got a pre-release copy of a game I'm very excited about for evaluation, and I'm pretty tickled at the moment. All my available game time will probably be tied up for the next two weeks (at least), but I couldn't be happier. When stuff like this happens, it makes me glad to be a critic.
.
.
Writing: After wrapping up my last short story, a friend and I got talking about things and before I knew it, we had started a brand-new collaboration project that will end up being a full-length novel. Not a lot of details to share right now, but we got the logistics and details hammered out in the blink of an eye. Writing will begin shortly.
.
Between this and the pre-release I just mentioned above, my hands are going to be quite full. Good times.
.
.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ New Game, New Project