Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Culdcept!!!  

Twelve minutes ago, I heard my doorbell go off.

After wondering out loud who the F*** it could be at 7pm (we don't get many unannounced visitors here), I opened the front door to discover a small package getting drizzled on as it sat on my doormat.
My copy of Culdcept Saga for the 360 had arrived.



...Check back with me in about six months or so.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Culdcept!!!


  •  

    I hate you.

    My copy should arrive today or tomorrow (paid for cheap shipping) but I really hope it doesn't get here for another week. I'm so swamped with work, there's just no way I can even open it for another week at least. Your going to have such a better deck than me, it's not going to be funny!

    Ice Wall for the win!